New KOTR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new knights of the round RP forum. Here we will begin writing the tale of the knights of the round.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rydelus' Mount, Arjax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilgamesh
Admin
Gilgamesh

Rydelus' Mount, Arjax Empty
PostSubject: Rydelus' Mount, Arjax   Rydelus' Mount, Arjax I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:08 pm

The domesticated mountable lions called Leona, are staple mounts of generals and commanders of the Arkose Army. They are twice the size of regular lions, and part horse. But are extremely loyal to their owner. more will come just visualize Rydelus riding a massive lion. Epic.

Our leotau are called Leona!

The Leona are an ancient breed, having been around since the creation of Silica, these beasts were the top land predator, usually only rivaled by the ancient dragons inhabiting the mountains of Turast. These beasts usually feed on horses or small game. The leona live long loves, usually living somewhere between 120 to 150 years old. They only recently became domesticated around 100 years ago, now being used as mounts and carriage steeds, they are a very reliable and loyal breed. There only a few wild Leona plaguing the Countryside of Silica, the last band of un-domesticated breed, they are exceptionally ferocious and savage, and The Leona Trainers have given up all hope to ever catching them.

Leona are said to be superstitiously known for both good and bad luck. A Leona seen at sunrise is said to bring the seer good luck all month, while seeing a Leona at night is said to bring death, or horrible illness.

Arjax, is Rydelus' personal female Leona, having received one when he first gained General. Since then, Arjax has had over 15 years of service with Ryde, having seen over 200 battles, she is a battle hardened Leona with protective metal armor made specifically for Arjax. She has saved Ryde's Life countless times, and Ryde has also saved her. Since the loss of Brynn, Arjax has become one of the only things Ryde has cared for so much. Arjax is his Partner, Arjax is his Friend.
Back to top Go down
Choco
Admin
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Rydelus' Mount, Arjax   Rydelus' Mount, Arjax I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Main characters in the story:
Rydelus
Lion
Esker
Brynn
Lysander
Tekk

Main characters with pets:
Rydelus
Esker
Tekk

My question is will Rydelus rely on Arjax as much as Esker or Tekk rely on Alakh or Daden? Or will it just kind of stay off to the side?

Can Arjax be controlled by players other than hawk? or is it like Daeden and Alakh where only the player can control them?

Also how often will Arjax be with the party? No one else has a mount. But will Arjax be as essential to Rydelus as Daeden or Alakh are to their main characters?
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh
Admin
Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Rydelus' Mount, Arjax   Rydelus' Mount, Arjax I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:46 pm

I will make it so that Arjax can be ridden by others, not just Rydelus, and the person who is mounted on Arjax will have full control of Arjax.
Rydelus will most likely rely on Arjax for traveling long distances and for Battle.
And Arjax will be in the party as long as i choose i guess. I rly cant say if Arjax will have an important part in the story, he will not have an impact similar to Deaden or Alakh, those two are essential to the story.
Back to top Go down
Choco
Admin
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Rydelus' Mount, Arjax   Rydelus' Mount, Arjax I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:05 pm

well the way i see it is Tekk relies on Alakh and Esker relies on Daden. The partnership of these characters is what makes them strong, as well as make them interesting. I was just wondering if Arjax would be essential to Ryde. I'm guessing no.

Her pressence is complimentary, not essential. correct me if i'm wrong.

(I intend to bring Tyrn into the story eventually. He is a barbarian from around the same place as Dom (who will be joining our ranks soon), though he is from a different clan. His clan is known for heavier armor than Dom's and also for their skill in mounted combat wielding massive pole arms which they swing from their huge horses. They ride horses that look like Clydesdales except they are a lot hairier and have horns like a goat.

Tyrn will have one of these horses with him in much the same manner as Ryde and Arjax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rydelus' Mount, Arjax   Rydelus' Mount, Arjax I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rydelus' Mount, Arjax
Page 1 of 1