New KOTR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new knights of the round RP forum. Here we will begin writing the tale of the knights of the round.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Characters!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Choco
Admin
Choco

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Characters!   Characters! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:16 am

Here is where you can get to the heart and soul of the KOTR story: The characters, essentially the knights of the round themselves. Post IDEAS here so that we can discuss them together before we finalize them and throw them into Silica to play with thier fellow knights. Making a charactyer is a very complicated process, but i want to work together to make in depth characters with deep emotional personalities. This should not restrict you in any way, so feel free to submit characters that may be half angel, or a vampire; You could be a dwarf or an elf, or you could be a race you make up, its all fair game, just be sure to post here before you submit a finalized application.
Back to top Go down
Sovietcake

Sovietcake

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Charles the lion hearted    Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:30 am

Charles like most dwarfs was born in the mines. His parents knew he would become a great dwarf one day by the determination in his eyes even at birth. Like all dwarfs at the age of three he got his family dwarfen crest tattoo'd onto his chest. Not to long after however he was with his mother outside of the mine fetching fresh water and fruits to take back for diner, their happy moment was cut short however by a group of human bandits who took Charles and slew his mother. They enslaved Charles and sold him to the prince, Archer who gave him to his personal blacksmith, who besides Charles now is the only dwarf in Archer's castle. Although his personal blacksmith Archer hated Godfrey (the blacksmith), he treated him like shit and gave him less food, water, and no pay. Godfrey raised Charles like his own son even though he was already at the age of forty. Godfrey taught Charles all about smithing and more importantly how to use the weapons he created. By the time he was fourteen Charles was a master with a hammer, not just a smiths hammer either, Charles preferred a mace when training to fight, he liked the brute force just emanating from his hands when he yielded such a powerful weapon in his hands. Godfrey gave Charles everything, most of his food and water and all of his knowledge, not just about smithing, about Silica, the world every creature calls home. On the eve of Charles nineteenth birthday he set out into town to "acquire" some extra bread as he wanted Godfrey to eat more than just his scraps for the first time in years. Charles moved slow unfortunately due to the large amounts of ale he had consumed secretly, fighting and ale, two things Charles had come to love. Charles was caught red handed on the way out of the bakery, he didn't know what to do but run, so he ran right back to Godfrey's shack. As Charles busted through the door awakening Godfrey he had little time to explain what happened. Godfrey knew they would surely kill Charles as the Prince had come to hate Charles as-well. Godfrey knew there was only one option, kill them all. Godfrey ran into the smithing house and grabbed his ungodlike hammer "pain". They fought their way out of the castle until at-last they had made it out. They started there walk into the desert when behind them they heard a man shout from the castle gate house, "THE DAY YOU DEFY ME IS THE DAY I AM NO LONGER BREATHING," it was Archer. Just then the sound of an arrow's whistle made it to Charles ear but right as his eyes shifted to Godfrey was the moment that an arrow struck him in the chest, Godfrey fell to his knee's. Charles fell to his side and tears started falling from his eyes as they spoke there last words. Godfrey's eyes shut and Charles removed the arrow from his chest and broke the tip off, he grabbed Godfrey's hammer and set off back to his home, the mine. Charles knew from that day on what every day in his life would be consumed by, not just killing Archer, but slaugtering him until every drop of his black blood fell from his veins....(im done typing tonight, this is incomplete and i will finish it soon)
Back to top Go down
Choco
Admin
Choco

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Silica is only one province of the whole world which is called Turast. Silica is connected to mainland Turast (where charles backstory would be happening) by a land bridge which is controlled by the Arkose kingdom. If Godfrey knows about Silica (a place with no native dwarf population) then he would have had to have been there, whihc is fine. The desert is south of the landbridge and swings around to be parrallel with the southern coast of Silica. I've been working on a map of Silica and the surrounding territories. Here is what i have so far.[img][/img][img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Choco
Admin
Choco

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:56 pm

SHIIIIIIIT ITS NOT WORKING FROM WORK, so ill have to email it to myself and post it when i get home
Back to top Go down
Sovietcake

Sovietcake

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: map   Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:35 pm

a map of the world would help me greatly, not just by knowing what the world looked like but all in all in my mind almost a timeline of my characters development. il take a look when you get home.
Back to top Go down
RokkuNaito

RokkuNaito

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:47 pm

This is gonna be sick

Last edited by RokkuNaito on Tue May 03, 2011 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JOLE
Admin
JOLE

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: RE: Sovietcake   Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:15 pm

GREAT CONCEPT! But, there are a ton of grammatic errors throughout your post about Charles. Even though this is just an ideas page, I would recommend re-reading all posts before you click post. <--- That goes for everyone. We aren't proffesional authors or anything but it would be nice to understand things the first read around :] GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND ENJOY!!!
Back to top Go down
JOLE
Admin
JOLE

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: ANGEL   Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Bro, I think I will use Saliel again because I never got the chance to allow her character to evolve.... I will post her soon with some minor changes from the previous forum. Please let me know if you think this is a good idea :]

But then again, maybe I won't. After reading Hawks' character; along with the other two character ideas, I may formulate a whole new identity. Actually, I think you and I should talk about this. Hopefully your home after I get my hair done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh
Admin
Gilgamesh

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Jole   Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Jole youre allowed to have more then one char, actually i am also bringing Ciliv back from the old forum, maybe we can do a crossover jill, like Saliel searching for her sister in silica, and Ciliv accompanies her, just a thought, i love Ciliv too much to throw him away.
Back to top Go down
Choco
Admin
Choco

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:18 pm

its all up to you guys! and jillian in the idea factory, who gives a tird bout grammer. btw charles is dyllan.
Back to top Go down
Choco
Admin
Choco

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:25 pm

oh and Richard, nice char, we can easily put lunastium in the sea that separates silica's southern coast from the desert. you should make a new topic in the finalized character application section and post your char there
Back to top Go down
RokkuNaito

RokkuNaito

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Gotcha; I'll write in the description for Lunastium in geography (I have the whole thing set in my mind)
Back to top Go down
JOLE
Admin
JOLE

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: MESH   Characters! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:14 am

Sounds good Hawk. This calls for further discussion. BUT idk when
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down