New KOTR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new knights of the round RP forum. Here we will begin writing the tale of the knights of the round.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Races of Silica

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Choco
Admin
Choco

Races of Silica Empty
PostSubject: Races of Silica   Races of Silica I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:11 am

Silica is a very immersive place, where all kinds of people live. When I say people I dont just mean Humans! After all this is a fanatasy RP forum. So naturaly there will be other races in the world to fill it up. From elegant elf societies to dwarven mountain people to the tribal lizard like viashino, the races that dwell within Silica are diverse and colorful. Here you can post ideas concerning the types of races that are available for RPers to be, as well as the creatures that you may encounter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Races of Silica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races of Silica   Races of Silica I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:12 pm

ELVES! every fantasy world has them nowadays, and ours wouldn't be complete without them. I want to incorperate multiple types of elves into Silica, the major one being the elves that live in the western forests of Silica. I really want them to be similar to the elves from the lorwynn cycle of magic. this would mean that they will be smaller than humans, average height being maybe 5'3". They will have small horns that grow from their heads and look kinda like goat horns. Their feet will be goat-like, or more acurately exactly like Dreanei feet. Typical skin tone will be that of a tanned human. We can call them wood elves.

Of course Silica is only one part of Turast, so elves of other breeds can come from elsewhere in the world. The other elves of silica will be standard elves looking much like humans, scept slightly more slender and with pointy ears typical to all elves. We can call these high elves.
Back to top Go down
https://newkotr.rpg-board.net
RokkuNaito

RokkuNaito

Races of Silica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races of Silica   Races of Silica I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Stella nymphas: Stella nymphas are a rare race throughout Turast that have said to have descended from stars themselves. Xenophobic to a degree, they keep mostly to theirselves with an exception to elves and a few other mystical beings. They differentiate from their elven cousins as to their skin being islander colored and their stature being more built. Their lifespan goes well into the 1500s, although an extreme few live to two millenia. Stella nymphas highly value family and will look out for their own with adamant resolve. They mostly find quiet, solitary, natural places to live and are very adept survivors. Compared to their high elven bretheren, stella nymphas prefer to consume gathered and hunted food over fine eatery. Stella nymphas possess a few uncanny abilities for their race; one is a race exclusive one to triple blood flow throughout the body and temporarily heighten the senses and overall physicality; this is called blood rush. The other is the mystic ability to sense and feel essences of all living beings. It is explained in stella nympha culture that the essence is a colored aura that comes from emotional, mental, physical states and intent. The longer one is around someone, the more attuned the stella nympha becomes to that essence. While the sense doesn't pinpoint the emotion or thought, it readily picks up past what the face and or body language barely show. Some have higher degrees of the sense than other stella nymphas, though it's possible through training to enhance the sense. Stella nymphas also make excellent trackers; by combining blood rush with this sense, they can strongly feel out a trail of essence. However, it takes great training and very high sensory to able to sustain the sense. Stella nymphas also can instantly find their own family with this sense, even tracking them over short distances. Being magically inclined, they make decent magic users and excellent warriors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Races of Silica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races of Silica   Races of Silica I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Races of Silica
Page 1 of 1